GENESYS 9330 - BOILER WATER TREATMENT
Genesys 9330 is a balanced formulation of neutralizing and volatile amines for boiler water treatment.
Genesys 9330 is carefully designed to provide optimum distribution of amines to maintain boiler water pH as well as condensate pH in desired range. It controls corrosion by neutralizing carbonic acid in steam vapor as well as condensate lines
CHEMICAL FEEDING AND CONTROL
Genesys 9330 should be dosed continuously into the feed. The dosage rate is based on the pH of feed water and other operating conditions.
Genesys 9330 dosage is controlled by pH of condensate. The specific control range will vary depending upon system operating conditions and will be specified by the technical representative servicing the facility.
SAFETY AND HANDLING
• Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
• Do not take internally.
• In case of contact with skin, wash with plenty of water.
• Remove any contaminated clothing. In case of contact with eyes, flush with plenty of water and seek immediate medical attention.
• In case of ingestion wash mouth thoroughly and drink plenty of water.
• DO NOT induce vomiting. Seek immediate medical attention.
• Wear gloves and goggles where appropriate.
•nAvoid extremes of temperature.
• Replace caps securely after use.
• Recommended maximum storage limit is 1 year when stored properly.
• Keep away from strong acids / alkalis and oxidizing materials.
Genesys 9330 is available in 30 / 50 kg HDPE carboys.
• Flush to drain with copious quantities of water. This product will increase COD of water if discharged in large quantities.
• Avoid splashing as well as skin and eye contact.
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET (MSDS) AND LABEL BEFORE HANDLING AND USE OF THIS PRODUCT.
Appearance : Clear colorless to pale yellow liquid
Wt/ml : 0.90 to 1.0 gm
pH (as supplied) : min. 12
Solubility in water: Complete
DOWNLOAD CATALOG : Genesys 9330
Sản phẩm khác